Offshore Voluntary Disclosure
REDUCE YOUR RISK OF CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION
You can reduce your risk of prosecution or criminal investigation by letting the experienced IRS disclosure lawyers at Thorn Law Group handle the disclosure of your overseas bank accounts. Our tax attorneys understand the complicated IRS voluntary disclosure and tax amnesty programs. We have helped hundreds of clients throughout the U.S. and abroad bring their undisclosed offshore accounts into full compliance with U.S. tax laws and regulatory requirements and we can do the same for you.
WHY WORK WITH THORN LAW GROUP?
- Kevin E. Thorn is a former IRS attorney who understands the logistics of the Internal Revenue Service.
- We know what options and defenses are available to taxpayers with undisclosed overseas accounts.
- We understand the history of the offshore voluntary disclosure program, including the 2011, 2012 and important 2014 updates.
- We have offices throughout the northeast, including Washington D.C., Maryland, Virginia, New Jersey and Boston.
- We have helped hundreds of clients come into full compliance with U.S. tax laws (and can do the same for you).
- We’ve never missed a tax-related deadline!
ABOUT THE OFFSHORE VOLUNTARY DISCLOSURE PROGRAM
The IRS created its first offshore voluntary disclosure program in 2009 in an effort to entice taxpayers with undisclosed overseas accounts to voluntarily come forward and disclose their accounts to the IRS. It was so successful that the program was extended. Each year brings new updates to the program. Since the qualifications are always changing it is critical to have the guidance of an IRS voluntary disclosure lawyer. We simplify the process, provide options and find solutions:
START REDUCING YOUR RISK IMMEDIATELY! SCHEDULE YOUR CONFIDENTIAL CONSULTATION
The voluntary offshore disclosure program is designed to give you options. Let’s talk about what options are available to you. Contact Kevin E. Thorn, Managing Partner of the Thorn Law Group at email@example.com or call (202) 270-7273 to assess your civil and/or criminal exposure.