Experienced Tax Attorneys

Call Us Confidentially Now: 202-270-7273

Call us confidentially now:

You Deserve Confidentiality & Trusted Tax Law Experience

Get Help Now

News & Events

Who is the best person to help me report my undisclosed off shore bank accounts?


Posted in on February 3, 2014

IRS Voluntary Disclosure

IRS Voluntary Disclosure, International Tax Attorneys, Kevin Thorn

International Tax Attorneys

Kevin E. Thorn, Managing Partner of the Thorn Law Group, is a well-recognized and highly sought after international and national tax attorney experienced in representing clients from all around the world in all the IRS's Voluntary Disclosure Programs. Mr. Thorn has assisted over a hundred clients in disclosing their foreign financial accounts through the IRS's 2009, 2011, and 2012 Amnesty Programs.

Mr. Thorn and his attorneys are former IRS Attorneys and have extensive experience working against the Internal Revenue Service and the Department of Justice. He is also a former U.S. Tax Court Clerk. Mr. Thorn's expertise and strong government background provide the necessary foundation to successfully assist a client through the voluntary disclosure process.

Contact IRS voluntary disclosure attorney Kevin E. Thorn, at ket@thornlawgroup.com or call (202) 270-7273. Let Mr. Thorn and the attorneys of Thorn Law Group assist you with your undisclosed off shore bank accounts.

Back to the top